Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
The Elaspa and Elapromed ground-breaking skin rejuvenation treatment combines cutting-edge European technology with all-natural skincare. Using electric micro-impulses, the Elapromed system allows the skin to absorb up to 70ml of our organic, corrective, and nutritive formulations at a cellular level. This non-intrusive treatment uses a highly concentrated formula to reverse aging and undo environmental damage to the skin. Derived from plant extracts that are sustainably sourced from eco-systems throughout the world, this innovative form of skincare has been deemed the “botanical Botox alternative.”
How does it work?
The Elaspa skincare provides unparalleled nourishment to the skin through advanced, science-based formulations. When applied using the Elapromed Para-Medical-Aesthetic device, the combined system reaches the deepest layers of the dermis to rejuvenate the skin at a cellular level. While other systems deliver only 10% or less of the product into the skin, the Elapromed ensures that over 90% of the active compounds are absorbed. To further the anti-aging benefits, the low voltage electroporation also stimulates muscle tone, stimulates collagen and elastin production, and drains excess fluid for reduced puffiness.
Before & After
What are the benefits?
This non-intrusive treatment is a breakthrough for skincare. This system delivers noticeable results without the use of harmful preservatives or harsh handling of the skin. Some of the benefits include:
- Short treatment time of only 25 minutes
- Scientifically proven results through in-vivo and in-vitro research
- Deeper skin absorption of over 90% of all active compounds
- Free of parabens, artificial colours, and fragrances
- Natural active ingredients that can target many face, body, and scalp skin concerns
- Completely painless procedure
- No risk of scarring or abrasion
- Zero downtime post treatment
What can Elapromed Skin Therapy do for you?
This technology can be used on various parts of the body such as the face, neck, abdomen, buttocks, thighs, hands, and scalp. With multiple treatments, the Elaspa and Elapromed skincare system can treat a variety of skin conditions and concerns. Some of these include:
- Acne, scars, and oily skin
- Hyperpigmentation, sun damage, dark spots, and melasma
- Rosacea, redness, and irritation
- Fine lines, wrinkles, and a lack of firmness or elasticity
- Cellulite, stretch marks, and capillaries
- Hair loss, hair thinning, and alopecia
How many sessions do I need?
While many individuals notice the benefits after just one treatment, 4 to 6 weekly treatments are needed to achieve lasting results. The effects can be maintained through regular maintenance treatments, which are dependent on the skin concerns being treated.
At Glamorous Beauty, we offer the following Ella Pro Treatment Packages:
- 4 treatments = $600 - Reg $800
- 6 Treatments = $850 - Reg $1200